We suggest that you read through this, or at least skim.
- You must be 18 years or older to use this service.
- You must provide your full legal name, a valid e-mail address, and any other information needed in order to complete the sign up process.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secure. CuteCommerce cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to maintain the security of your account and password.
- You may not use the CuteCommerce service for any illegal purpose or unauthorized nor can you violate any of laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws) as well as the laws of the United States of America.
- You are responsible for all activity and content (data, graphics, photos, and links) that is uploaded to your CuteCommerce store.
- You should not transmit an worms or the viruses or code of a destructive nature.
- And a breach or the violation of any of use terms as determined in sole discretion of CuteCommerce will result in an instant termination of your account.
- We reserve right to modify or to cancel your order and service for any type of reason, without any notice at anytime.
- We have the right to refuse any one to use our product for some valid reason at anytime.
- Your use of our CuteCommerce service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ basis of without any express, warranty or condition or implied.
- CuteCommerce does not warrant that the service will be secure, uninterrupted, timely, or error-free.
- CuteCommerce does not warrant that the results that may be obtained for the use of the service will be accurate or reliable.
- You understand that your content (not including credit card information), can be transferred as unencrypted and involve the transmission over as various networks and (b) the changes to conform and just adapt to the technical requirements of the connecting networks or as devices. The credit card information is encrypted during the transfer over networks.
- CuteCommerce does not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, or so that errors in service will be totally corrected.
- So you understand and just agree that CuteCommerce shall not be responsible for any incidental, consequential, indirect, exemplary or special damages as including and not limited to the damages for loss of profits, data, goodwill, use or the other intangible losses resulting from use of or inability to use service.
- In no event shall CuteCommerce or our suppliers be as liable for the lost profits or special, consequential or incidental damages arising out of and as in connection with our services, our site or this agreement. So you agree to compensate and hold us and (as applicable) our parents, officers, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, agents, and the employees, as harmless from a the claim or demand, as well as including reasonable attorneys fees, and made from any third party due to or arising out of as your breach of this Agreement or documents it incorporates through reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
- Technical support is only provided to paying account holders and is only available via email.
- As you agree not to as reproduce, copy, duplicate, resell, sell, or the exploit any of portion of service, also use of service, or just access to service without express written permission of CuteCommerce.
- As verbal or as written abuse of any kind (including threats of abuse or retribution) for any CuteCommerce customer, CuteCommerce employee, member, or office will result in immediate account termination.
- We don’t claim any intellectual property rights over the material you provide while using CuteCommerce service. And all the material you uploaded as remains yours. You can delete your CuteCommerce store at any time by contacting us to remove your account. This will also remove all content you have stored in the service.
- By uploading images and item description content to CuteCommerce and related sub-domains, you agree to allow other Internet users to view them and you agree to allow CuteCommerce to display and store them and you agree that CuteCommerce can, at any time, review all the content submitted by you to its service.
- So you retain the ownership as over all the content that you have submited to a CuteCommerce store however, through making your store public, so you agree and allow others to see your content.
- CuteCommerce does not pre-screen content and this is in their sole to refuse or just remove any type of content that is as available via service.
Cancellation and Termination
- You may cancel your account at anytime. So you are responsible for canceling to your account under “Account” tab into your store headquarters.
- If your account is just canceled so all your content will be taken down immediately and so you can’t access your store.
- CuteCommerce is a pay as well as you go service and does not provide refunds for any type of monthly or the yearly fees. So however we simply understand there are the special cases and can work with you and if you feel any refund is in order. Please contact us if you feel you are a special case.
- Upon cancellation CuteCommerce will terminate to your billing cycle and as will never bill you more.
- CuteCommerce reserves all rights to modify or cancel CuteCommerce service for any kind of reason, without any prior notice at anytime.
- Without limiting other remedies, CuteCommerce can suspend or terminate to you account in case we suspect that you (by insurance, conviction, settlement or escrow investigation) have just engaged in the fraudulent activity into connection with site.
- If your account is canceled due to lack of payment a $60 reactivation fee will apply.
- In case you cancel to your account and want to bring your store again so $60 reactivation fee will apply.
- So any store as that offers the money order as only method of the payment must either have valid PayPal or the Google Checkout account and be a registered business. And not the adhering to this policy can be grounds for the account termination.
The modifications to Service and Prices
- The prices for using CuteCommerce are subject to change as upon the 7 days notice from CuteCommerce. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the CuteCommerce website or the administration menu of your CuteCommerce store via announcement.
- All transactions are logged and customers are charged every month (unless a yearly plan is chosen) based on the day they registered.
- And yearly paying customers will be charged each year based on day they registered (example: if you subscribed on May 10th, 2008 you will be billed again on May 10th, 2009).
- CuteCommerce reserves the right at any time to time to modify or discontinue, the service (or any part thereof) with a 30 day notice.
- CuteCommerce will not be liable to you or any third party for any kind of modification, suspension, price change or discontinuance of service.